The L-46R is a fast hand scanner, with a speed of 100 scans per second, provided with a complimentary stand and USB interface. The L-46R is designed to perform strongly at moving object scanning. It’s lightweight at only 112 grams, and its pistol grip design is made to make the device feel balanced when used.
Barcode scanners have many applications in the library.
- Rapidly scan book barcodes to eliminate mistakes and cut down queues at the check-out desk.
- Library users can use barcode scanners to borrow and return books at self-loan points, even with library cards.
- Ideal for book labels and library/identity cards.
- Accurately scan a book’s ISBN when cataloguing.
- In Bailey Solutions’ library systems, you can scan the ISBN and then use the AutoCat function to automatically download bibliographic details and images into your catalogue.
It’s fast and easy!
If you need more information, Contact Us.