The M-11 is an omni-directional scanner that combines a powerful 2D CMOS Imager with a stylish design. The scanner can be triggered manually or automatically, scanning at a maximum speed of 120 fps. With this scanner you can scan hands-free – just position the scanner on your counter or desk and move the barcode in front of the imager. The scanner will do the rest of the work.
Barcode scanners have many applications in the library.
- Rapidly scan book barcodes to eliminate mistakes and cut down queues at the check-out desk.
- Library users can use barcode scanners to borrow and return books at self-loan points, even with library cards.
- Ideal for book labels and library/identity cards.
- Accurately scan a book’s ISBN when cataloguing.
- In Bailey Solutions’ library systems, you can scan the ISBN and then use the AutoCat function to automatically download bibliographic details and images into your catalogue.
It’s fast and easy!
If you need more information, Contact Us.