The Datalogic Gryphon GD4100 barcode scanner. It’s durable, lightweight and easy-to-use.
- Cut down on mistakes, to avoid queues at the loans desk.
- Library users can use barcode scanners to borrow and return books at self-loan points.
- Ideal for book labels and library/identity cards.
- Barcode scanners are essential at the cataloguing desk. The user uses them to scan the ISBN barcode printed on the back of each book.
- Using our library systems to scan in the ISBN will trigger AutoCat to download the bibliography and its images. It will put them into your catalogue for you.
- Datalogic Gryphon GD4100 is a hand-held and wired model. The wire will prevent the scanner from being misplaced or losing its charge.
- Built with Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ technology, to provide good reading feedback directly on the code.
It’s fast and easy!
If you need more information, Contact Us.