The OPN-2006 is a small and lightweight companion scanner that fits easily in your pocket. The scanner can be used with Android, Apple, Blackberry, or Windows mobile devices through Bluetooth 4.2 or Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE). The Bluetooth connection enables real-time data transfer to your device. When no connection is available, the scanner holds up to 20,000 scans that can be transferred later via USB.
Use barcode scanners wherever you need, for fast and accurate scanning of barcodes.
- Cut down on mistakes, to avoid queues at the loans desk.
- Library users can use barcode scanners to borrow and return books at self-loan points.
- Ideal for book labels and library/identity cards.
- Barcode scanners are essential at the cataloguing desk, because they scan the ISBN barcode which is printed on the back of each book.
- Using our library systems to scan in the ISBN is a further benefit, as AutoCat will download the bibliographic details and images into your catalogue for you.
- Catalogue books on-the-go by pairing your computer or mobile device with the OPN-2006 via Bluetooth. Ideal for use with our web-based library software.
It’s fast and easy!
If you need more information, Contact Us.