The L-50C is a versatile, pistol-grip handheld scanner, equipped with an auto trigger for hands-free scanning or a trigger button for handheld scanning. A complementary stand is included. The scanner is built to withstand drops from 1.5 meters onto concrete.
Barcode scanners have many applications in the library.
- Rapidly scan book barcodes to eliminate mistakes and cut down queues at the check-out desk.
- Library users can use barcode scanners to borrow and return books at self-loan points, even with library cards.
- Ideal for book labels and library/identity cards.
- Accurately scan a book’s ISBN when cataloguing.
- In Bailey Solutions’ library systems, you can scan the ISBN and then use the AutoCat function to automatically download bibliographic details and images into your catalogue.
It’s fast and easy!
If you need more information, Contact Us.