The OPR-2001 is a slim, modern-looking scanner that is designed to provide a smooth scanning experience. With a powerful engine, this scanner can perform up to 100 scans per second and can even read accurately if the barcodes are low contrast. The bundled stand provides a hands-free scanning option. This scanner is lightweight and uses little space on your counter.
Barcode scanners have many applications in the library.
- Rapidly scan book barcodes to eliminate mistakes and cut down queues at the check-out desk.
- Library users can use barcode scanners to borrow and return books at self-loan points, even with library cards.
- Ideal for book labels and library/identity cards.
- Accurately scan a book’s ISBN when cataloguing.
- In Bailey Solutions’ library systems, you can scan the ISBN and then use the AutoCat function to automatically download bibliographic details and images into your catalogue.
It’s fast and easy!
If you need more information, Contact Us.